Roller compacted concrete pavement
Alongside our Civil and Pipeline services, we offer Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC) Pavement. RCC is a cost-effective, low-maintenance, and durable pavement option. RCC Pavement offers initial costs similar to asphalt and life cycle cost equal to conventional reinforced concrete. Resistance to freeze/thaw conditions, speed of construction, and life-term performance make this an appealing option to municipalities, commercial, and industrial projects.
latest rcc pavement project
Plum Grove, Tx. RCC Subdivision
- 70+ miles of RCC Pavement, including but not limited to:
- 9.6 miles of 20' wide x 6" thick
- 18.7 miles of 22' wide x 6" thick
- 11.8 miles of 24' wide x 7" thick
- 7 Roundabouts 40' wide X 8" thick pulled in a single pass
- 71 Cul-de-sacs, equilvalent to 6.3 miles
RCC Paving Process
R&T Ellis, inc. News
R&T Ellis, Inc. Roller Compacted Concrete Division was established in August of 2017 and was immediately awarded the largest Roller Compacted Concrete development contract in the world. Click the Texas Contractor link below to learn more about Plum Grove, TX.